Advantages EB-2 Immigration Program for experienced pilots
- Obtaining a Green Card (unconditional permanent residence status) in USA for the investor and family members.
- Dependents can be included:
- Children under 21
- Right to live, work, and study in the USA.
- Fast processing time.
- Pathway to U.S. citizenship after 5 years of residence in USA.
Requirements (Must meet three of the criteria listed below) *
- At least 10 years of experience as a pilot.
- Valid FAA, IATA or ICAO licensure.
- Evidence of salary in the top 70% of pilots in country of employment at some point in last 5 years.
- Proof of membership in pilot professional association(s).
- Recognition of achievements in the aviation industry from peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
- Other comparable evidence (anything that makes your training and/or experience special or noteworthy, including management and/or training duties) *
- Minimum of 5000 hours as PIC or Sr. Officer.
- Submit the completed application forms and required documents.
- Obtain the National Interest Waiver.
- File for the immigrant visa at U.S. consulate abroad allowing the applicant and family members to get their immigrant visas.
- Arrival to the U.S. and receipt of Green Cards via mail.
- The application processing time varies according to the investor’s country of birth.
- Typical processing time is within 12-16 months for individuals not born in India or China.
- The National Interest Waiver dispenses with the typical requirement for a job offer and a process to demonstrate unavailable American workers for the position. Some of the criteria above are objective and some are subjective. If there is anything in your professional history and training that you consider above average, let us know, we will work with you to determine if it is useful. Note also that some of the requirements above reflect our own minimum comfort requirements for a successful petition.
The present document is intended for guidance and general information only and does not constitute or purport to provide you with legal advice. Such information is subject to changes without notice. Each case is unique and depends on the facts and circumstances of the individual and due consideration should be taken if applying the general information to your personal situation. For an evaluation of your personal circumstances one of our legal team would be happy to assist.