WHAT IS THE PANAMA QUALIFIED INVESTOR VISA?
The Panama Qualified Investment Immigration Program is a residency-by-investment program typically processed in less than 30 days. The program requires a minimum investment of USD 300,000 to be held for at least 5 years.
Advantages of PANAMA Qualified Investment Visa
- Permanent residence for successful applicants
- Ability to live, work and study in Panama and gain access to health and welfare systems provided by the Panamanian government upon approval
- Opportunity to bring the following dependent family members to Panama: (1) spouse, (2) unmarried children under 18, (3) unmarried children who are between 18 and 25 years old and who are financially dependent on the main applicant
- Opportunity to apply for citizenship after 5 years
- Fast processing time
The applicant must make a qualifying investment of either:
- 5-year investment of USD 300,000 in Panama real estate; or
- 5-year investment of USD 500,000 in Panama securities; or
- 5-year time deposit of USD 750,000 in an approved Panama bank.
- The applicant must make a qualifying investment in Panama
- The investment funds must be foreign-sourced.
- The investment must also be held for at least five years.
- Submission of application and supporting documents
- Successful applicants will receive a letter confirming the approval of their permanent residence application
- Typical processing time is 30 days
The present document is intended for guidance and general information only and does not constitute or purport to provide you with legal advice. Such information is subject to changes without notice. Each case is unique and depends on the facts and circumstances of the individual and due consideration should be taken if applying the general information to your personal situation. For an evaluation of your personal circumstances one of our legal team would be happy to assist.