Citizenship and Family Inclusion
- Citizenship for life, can be passed on to future generations.
- Children under 30 years old.
- Parents and grandparents of any age.
- Siblings of the Main Applicant or Spouse over 18 that are single with no children.
Travel and Quality of Life
- Travel visa-free to over 140 countries including China, Brazil, UK, UAE and the Schengen Area.
- Stable weather as Grenada is located outside of the Hurricane Belt.
Requirements and Taxation
- Grenada Citizens are eligible to apply for a USA E-2 Visa.
- No residency requirement.
- No interview required.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- No language requirement.
- Be over 18 years old
- Have no criminal record
- Make a qualifying investment
- Complete a medical examination
- Apply through an Authorized Agent
Government-approved real estate projects for Citizenship by Investment
- 45 luxury all-suite condominium units, fully furnished and fully rented all subject to an ownership title.
- Investors can purchase a qualifying share for USD 220,000.
- Guaranteed 3% annual interest return.
- Located next to World Renowned St. Georges University School of Medicine 10 minutes from the airport.
- High rental and occupancy rates all year long.
- Trusted developer with a proven track record.
- Buyback option available after 5 years.
- No ongoing maintenance or operations costs.
Due Diligence and Application
- Submit the completed application forms and required documents.
- Payment of reservation fee, application and due diligence fees.
Approval and Investment
- The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Committee gives its recommendation to the relevant minister.
- A decision will be advised within 60 business days from the date of formal application submission.
- Transfer of the investment amount to Grenada.
Grenada Citizenship and Passport
Issuance of Grenadian citizenship and passport within one month from completion of investment
Contact an office nearest to you
With 30 years of immigration experience, each of Harvey Law Group’s lawyers carefully studies each client’s needs, resources and determines the immigration solution that best aligns with our client’s vision and values.