Grenada Citizenship Benefits
Citizenship and Family Inclusion
- Citizenship for life, applicable for future generations.
- Grenada allows the Dual citizenship.
- Dependents included:
- Children under 30 years old.
- Parents and Grandparents of any age.
- Siblings of the main applicant or spouse that are over 18 years old, single and with no children.
Travel and Quality of Life
- Visa-free travel/entry to over 140 countries.
- Ability to live, work and settle in any other member of the CARICOM countries.
Requirements and Taxation
- No language requirement.
- Attractive tax regime.
- Enables investors to apply for the USA E-2 Visa.
- No country restrictions.
- Fast physical processing times.
- No education or management experience required.
Grenada cbi program requirements
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have no criminal record.
- Provide all the required documents in English.
- Make a qualifying donation or investment.
- Your must submit your application through a government-authorised agent.
Grenada Investment Options
The Donation Option
- USD 150,000 for a single applicant.
- USD 200,000 for applicant and up to 3 dependants.
- USD 25,000 for each additional dependent.
The Direct Purchase Real Estate Option
Acquisition of approved real estate with a minimum value of USD 350,000 to be held for at least five years.
The Share Investment Real Estate Option
- Purchase a share in authorised real estate with a minimum value of USD 220,000, which must be held for at least five years.
- Additional fees apply, such as Due Diligence, Application, Processing fees and other Government fees.
Government-approved real estate projects for Citizenship by Investment
Due Diligence and Application
To apply for grenada citizenship the applicant must prepare all the documents required, submit them via an authorised agent, and pay due diligence and government fees.
Approval and Investment
- Upon approval-in-principle, the applicant will need to complete the required investment and pay remaining government fees.
- You will be advised of the decision, 60 business days after the date of the application.
Citizenship and Passport
Obtain Grenada citizenship status and Grenada passport.
Contact an office nearest to you
With 30 years of immigration experience, each of Harvey Law Group’s lawyers carefully studies each client’s needs, resources and determines the immigration solution that best aligns with our client’s vision and values.
Similar Citizenship by Investment Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
Grenada’s Citizenship-by-Investment Programme (“CIP”) offers eligible individuals and their families the opportunity to obtain full legal citizenship and passports upon making a qualifying significant investment in Grenada.
Currently, there are two qualifying investment options:
National Transformation Fund
- USD 150,000 contribution for a single applicant.
- USD 200,000 contribution for main applicant with one dependent or family of up to 4 (USD 25,000 for each additional dependent).
- USD 220,000 investment into an approved project in the Tourism Accommodation sector to be held for a minimum of 5 years.
- USD 350,000 investment into an approved real estate project to be held for a minimum of 3 years.
Processing, due diligence, and government fees are additional, and excluded from the cited investment amounts above.
To qualify for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years old, of good character, without a criminal record, and make an investment or contribution in one of the qualifying investment options.
Ineligible applicants are those who:
- Provide false information on their
- Has been previously convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial penalty for the same or similar offence in Grenada is in excess of 6 months imprisonment (unless they have received a free pardon).
- Are the subject of a criminal
- Pose a national security risk to Grenada, or any other
- Are involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to
- Have been denied a visa to a country with which Grenada has visa-free travel and who have not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the
- Spouse of the main applicant.
- Dependent children of the main applicant or spouse up to 30 years old who are supported by the main applicant / spouse.
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or spouse who are fully supported by the main applicant.
- Single and childless siblings of the main applicant/spouse who are at least 18 years old.
- Children born within 12 months of the grant of citizenship.
Grenada’s passport allows visa-free travel to over 140 countries including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK and the European Union.
Dual citizenship is permitted. Citizenship is valid for a lifetime and can be granted to 2nd generation family members (children born after application approval) and 3rd generation family members (not automatic; conditions apply).
The processing time is approximately 6-12 months.
No, there is no requirement to travel or reside in Grenada prior to obtaining citizenship.
Yes, applicants are required to show that they have enough funds to make the investment. The type of documents required will vary depending on the source of the investment funds.
Yes, applicants can include money that has been gifted by a friend or family member for the investment. In most cases, additional documents will be required from the sponsor regarding their source of funds. The type of documents required will vary depending on the source of the investment funds.
In order to get Grenada citizenship, You must donate USD $150,000+ or invest USD $220,000+ in real estate. Get visa-free travel to 140+ countries and live, work, or settle in any CARICOM country. No language requirement or country restrictions. Fast processing and citizenship for life.
To apply for Grenada citizenship, choose donation or real estate investment, work with an agent, pass due diligence, submit application, await decision, complete investment, and receive citizenship and passport.
Grenada’s passport holds a high global ranking, providing its holders visa-free access to 144 countries, including esteemed destinations such as the Schengen states, the UK, China, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Furthermore, Grenadian citizens enjoy a 10-year visitor visa to the USA and are eligible for a 5-year E-2 business visa, extendable for continued business pursuits.