Citizenship and Family Inclusion
- Citizenship for life, applicable for future generations.
- Possibility to have Multiple citizenship.
- Children up to 30 years old.
- Parents above 55 years old.
- Unmarried siblings (any age) of the Applicant or Spouse.
- Ability to add future spouse and future children.
Travel and Quality of Life
- Visa-free travel/entry to over 150 jurisdictions.
- Possibility to live, work and settle in any other member of the CARICOM nations.
Requirements and Taxation
- No language requirement.
- Attractive tax regime with zero personal taxes.
- Fast application processing times.
- No education or management experience required.
- You need to have 18 years or older.
- Be of good character (excludes minor or spent convictions).
- Have not been denied a visa from any Antigua and Barbuda has visa-free country with no subsequent visa approval.
- Make a qualifying donation or investment.
- Submitted your application through a government-authorised agent.
Government-approved real estate projects for Citizenship by Investment
Antigua & Barbuda Moongate Resort
- Luxury 42 Suite Boutique Hotel featuring a Clubhouse, Cocktail Bar & Lounge, Restaurant, Spa and community infinity pool.
- Located at Half Moon Bay within a 2 minute walk from one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean
- Freehold real estate investment with single title deed over all real estate purchases
- All 42 suites are climate controlled, fully furnished and come with access to a wide range of entertainment options
- The investment options include:
- The Standard Suite at USD 250,000
- The Premium Suite with Plunge Pool at USD 400,000
- The Penthouse Suite at USD 600,000
- Applicants can also purchase half of a Premium Suite with Plunge pool or one third of a Penthouse Suite at USD 200,000
- You must keep your property for at least 5 years
- Optional income producing rental program, offering turnkey solutions for investors
Due Diligence and Application
- Complete pre-assessment, KYC and eligibility and due diligence checks.
- Complete all application forms, payment of legal and due diligence fees.
Approval and Investment
Upon approval, pay balance of the investment, passport fees and other government fees.
Citizenship and Passport
- Obtain the Certificate of Citizenship and passport.
- Applicant and adult dependents must visit Antigua & Barbuda for at least 5 days within the first 5 years and swear an Oath.
Contact an office nearest to you
With 30 years of immigration experience, each of Harvey Law Group’s lawyers carefully studies each client’s needs, resources and determines the immigration solution that best aligns with our client’s vision and values.