Saturday Sept. 18, 2021
13:00 – 17:00pm HKT
About the event
This conference is a spotlight of immigration law, tax law, visa types, investment, starting up and the new opportunities in North America. We invite anyone interested in fulfilling immigration purpose, expanding their startup business or investing around the world to join us and learning knowledge from from diverse speakers at this conference.
- Date：Saturday SEPTEMBER 18, 2021
- Time：13:00 – 17:00 HKT
- Venue：Webinar – Google Meet
- Language : English / Cantonese
To attend, register using the link below:
18 September, 2021
13:00 – 14:00
United States EB2 Startup Program
Guillaume Matz – Harvey law Group
- US EB-2 Program: begin your entrepreneurial journey and obtain a green card in the process
- Advantages, requirements, investment amount, and application process for the EB-2 Program
- Qualifying under the National Interest Waiver
- Applying for the EB-2 Program vs the EB-5 Program – what are the differences?
- Potential backlogs and delayed processing time; which countries are susceptible to these potential challenges?
14:00 – 15:00
Canada Startup Visa
Polly Ho – Harvey law Group
- Objectives, eligibility requirements and application process of the Canada Start-up Visa program
- How may one get a letter of support from designated entities?
- What does it mean to have a qualifying business idea?
- Necessity of applying for a work permit?
- The pros and cons of including additional applicants to the venture
- Revealing misconceptions concerning the Start-up Visa program
15:00 – 16:00
United States EB5 Investment Program
Tony Wong – American Lending Center
- US EB-5’s requirements and procedures
- What should you consider when you choose an EB-5 project?
- Why EB-5 is better than EB-1C and other programs?
16:00 – 17:00
Q&A Discussion Forum
Spaces are limited. Sign up today!
Please go to the link below to register:
REQUEST IMMIGRATION SERVICE
Thank you for visiting Harvey Law Group.
Please select our nearest office to you and complete the enquiry form below.
To send successfully, you must fill in all the required fields marked by an asterisk “*”.