Advantages United Kingdom Visa (BNO)
- HLG can assist you to obtain BNO UK Visas for you and your dependents.
- The UK Home Office has recently announced that a new immigration route will open in January 2021, allowing BNOs to apply for visas that will give them (and their dependents) the right to live, study and work in the UK for 5 years (with the possibility to seek permanent residence and UK citizenship after that).
- Professional advice on key aspects of life in the UK before you commit to move. This programme includes:
- 60 mins legal consultation with a UK solicitor
- 60 mins financial consultation with an English Certified Public Accountant
- 90 mins consultation with education consultant familiar with the Hong Kong and the UK education system.
- In addition, HLG will provide to you their UK New Resident Guide including practical tips, ‘must-dos’ and ‘things-to-consider’ before you leave Hong Kong to ease your settlement process.
- Evidence of BNO status
- Specific details of BNO UK Visa requirements to be confirmed
- HLG-Client interview to collect information
- HLG taking client information to consider client’s specific circumstances
- Consultations with lawyers, certified public accountant and education advisor can take place physically in Hong Kong or via video conference.
- Submission of application form(s) with UK authorities, supporting documents and fees
- Typical processing to be confirmed
- Successful applicants will receive a BNO UK Visa
The present document is intended for guidance and general information only and does not constitute or purport to provide you with legal advice. Such information is subject to changes without notice. Each case is unique and depends on the facts and circumstances of the individual and due consideration should be taken if applying the general information to your personal situation. For an evaluation of your personal circumstances one of our legal team would be happy to assist.