Citizenship and Family Inclusion
- Spouse (can be employed in the USA).
- Dependent children below 21 and unmarried.
- Children can attend Schools, Colleges & Universities in the USA (No minimum education or language requirements).
Travel and Quality of Life
- Successful applicants can remain in the USA for up to 5 years.
- E2 status is renewable provided that the applicant maintains the business activities.
- Fast Processing, generally within 3 months
E2 Visa Requirements
- Must be a citizen of an E-2 Treaty Country with the USA at the time of application.
- Have no criminal record.
- Complete a medical examination.
- Must provide proof of the source of funds used for investment • Must pass a due diligence check.
- Must demonstrate residence in the CBI country.
Investing in the United States
- Make a substantial investment (typically USD 250,000 to USD 300,000) in a new business, franchise or acquire an existing business in the USA.
- Must create jobs for qualified US workers in the USA.
- The business must contribute to the growth of the USA economy.
- Wide range of Franchise/Joint venture business options can qualify.
E-2 Treaty Countries
|Trinidad & Tobago
|Bosnia & Herzegovina
* Grenada, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Turkey Citizenship programs enable investors from non-Treaty countries to become eligible to apply for a USA E-2 Visa
Due Diligence and Application
- Prepare all the documents required and pay due diligence and government fees.
- Application preparation and submission via an authorized agent to the citizenship by investment unit.
Approval and Investment
Upon approval-in-principle, the applicant will need to complete the required investment and pay remaining government fees.
Citizenship and Passport
The passport will be issued following completion of the qualifying investment and final approval of the citizenship.
Contact an office nearest to you
With 30 years of immigration experience, each of Harvey Law Group’s lawyers carefully studies each client’s needs, resources and determines the immigration solution that best aligns with our client’s vision and values.